In accordance with current accessibility regulations, this Website is designed with the primary intention of facilitating its use to the greatest possible number of users, regardless of their characteristics and conditions (capabilities, limitations, hardware, software, communications…), with the aim of offering the possibility of presenting its contents in a universal manner and taking into account any possible disability (physical, intellectual or technical) or specific context of use (technological or environmental conditions).
For this reason, in its construction, design and development, all those measures and criteria that have been adopted aim at ensuring at all times that its users obtain, with the least possible difficulty, all the information and services made available to them.
Compliance and preparation
With the result of partial compliance, the preparation of the present declaration has been carried out on April 8th 2023 by means of a self-assessment method, the Website having been developed under the following standards:
- It has been designed adapting to the current standards and regulations in relation to accessibility, complying with the priority 2 (AA) checkpoints defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) specification.
- It is optimised for compatibility with the latest versions of the different operating browsers.
- It has been designed and optimised for its correct visualisation in any screen resolution and type of device.
- It has been developed using HTML5 as markup language and CSS3 style sheets for its design.
- It presents a logical and standardised order of presentation of the elements on the screen.
- It has a simplified navigation system that is easy to learn and use, giving priority at all times to content layout over design.
- It has coherent and consistent navigation, design and visual structure.
- The availability of a content search form has been implemented.
- Descriptive text has been implemented in the images used.
- Provision has been made to enable navigation through the use of tab options.
- The option has been implemented, via a button accessible throughout the Website, for the configuration and application of accessibility tools by the user.
Communication of incidents
To ensure the quality of the Website, if you detect any accessibility problem or related incident, you can contact us at email@example.com to, for example:
- Report possible breaches of accessibility.
- Inform us of any difficulties in accessing the content that you may have found.
- Send us any type of query or suggestion for improvement in relation to the accessibility of the Website.
We will deal with the communications received as soon as possible, thanking you in advance for your cooperation.