General Terms and Conditions
turigranada.com is an Internet domain owned by TURI-GRANADA S.L. (hereinafter TURIGRANADA DMC), CIF B18637058, registered office at Calle Mesones, 1, Ed. Suizo, 4º G, 18001, Granada, Granada, Spain, with telephone +34 958 524 979 and contact e-mail address email@example.com.
The access and use of the website, free of charge, implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set forth herein, without prejudice to those particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services offered through it, reserving the right to modify at any time these conditions of use, as well as any other particular conditions.
The use of the website implies full acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this notice, provisions that the user must read carefully taking into account the possible modifications that may be made from time to time during the course of time.
In case of not agreeing with the content of these conditions, the user must leave the website and must not access or use the services it offers.
Likewise, the user declares to be of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these conditions, expressly accepting without exception that access and use of the website and the services provided therein take place under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
The connections with other web sites that may exist, together with the use that the user may make of them, shall be subject to the present conditions of use, as well as to the eventual specific conditions that the aforementioned web sites may require. Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited.
TURIGRANADA DMC may unilaterally modify at any time the configuration of the website, the conditions of the services offered and their content, as well as the elimination, limitation or suspension temporarily or permanently thereof, along with the limitation of access to these trying to inform the user of such change, as long as circumstances permit, through the appropriate publication on the website.
Intellectual Property on the contents of the Website
All elements that make up the website, as well as its structure, design and source code of the same, or any other sign susceptible of industrial and commercial use, are owned and belong to TURIGRANADA DMC or third party owners of the same who have duly authorized their inclusion on the website, being protected by the rules of intellectual and industrial property.
The total or partial reproduction of the contents of the site, as well as its modification and/or distribution without citing its origin or requesting prior authorization, is prohibited.
TURIGRANADA DMC assumes no liability for the use by third parties of the content of the website and may exercise all civil or criminal actions that apply in case of infringement of these rights by the user.
Viewing and uploading is only authorized for the user’s personal, private and non-commercial use, and its use for commercial purposes is prohibited.
Likewise, any alteration of the website by the user, such as links and the like, is strictly prohibited.
Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico).
Due to the entry into force of the Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce 34/2002 of July 11, TURIGRANADA DMC informs the user that complies with the obligations required by the LSSI to providers of information society services established in Spain.
The links contained in this website may lead to third party web content, not assuming TURIGRANADA DMC any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on these sites, which are for information purposes only and in no case imply any relationship between TURIGRANADA DMC and persons or entities holding such content or owners of the sites where they are, not exercising TURIGRANADA DMC any control over such sites.
In any case, TURIGRANADA DMC disclaims any liability in connection with the services provided by such third parties against any claims of any nature and claims that may be filed in connection therewith.
Any data and information sent to TURIGRANADA DMC, whatever their format and support, will be treated with absolute confidentiality and reserve. Only in the event that the State Security Forces and Corps require access to this information, under the strict terms of the legislation in force and all other legally established cases, it will be provided in accordance with the requirements of the Law.
TURIGRANADA DMC will not use for its own benefit or third parties any information provided to it, or a partial or total reproduction thereof by any means.
Conditions of access and use of the Web Site
1ª. Free access and use of the Web Site – Access and use of the web site by users is free of charge, not requiring prior subscription or registration of the user. However, some of the services provided by TURIGRANADA DMC, or by third parties through the website, may only be carried out by subscription or registration of the user or are subject to payment of a price in the manner expressly determined.
2ª. Registration of users– In general, the provision of the services provided does not require prior subscription or registration of users of the website.
In any case, TURIGRANADA DMC makes available to the user of the website some services whose use requires the completion of additional records. The aforementioned registration shall be carried out in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the particular conditions that regulate it.
3ª. Truthfulness of the information– All the information provided by the user through the services provided must be truthful. For these purposes, the user guarantees the authenticity of all data communicated as a result of the completion of the forms necessary for the use of the services.
Similarly, it is the responsibility of the user to keep all information provided to TURIGRANADA DMC permanently updated so that it responds, at all times, to the actual situation of the user.
In any case, the user shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to TURIGRANADA DMC or third parties for the information provided.
4ª. Minors– To make use of the services provided on the website, minors must obtain prior permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for all acts performed by minors in their care.
Full responsibility for determining the specific content and services accessed by minors lies with the adults in whose care they are placed.
As the Internet makes it possible to access content that may not be appropriate for minors, the user is informed that there are mechanisms, in particular filtering and blocking software, which make it possible to limit the content available and, although not infallible, are particularly useful for controlling and restricting the material that minors can access.
5ª. Obligation to make proper use of the website and the services provided.The User undertakes to use the web site and its services in accordance with the law, these conditions, the particular conditions established in certain services, and other notices, regulations of use and instructions made known to him/her, as well as with morality, generally accepted good customs and public order.
To this end, the user shall refrain from using the website and any of the services provided therein for illegal purposes or effects, contrary to the provisions of these conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of others or in any way damage, disable, overburden, impair or impede the normal use of the website and its services, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment TURIGRANADA DMC, other users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
In particular, and by way of example only and not exhaustive, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way that is contrary to, undermines or infringes upon the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, international treaties and other legislation.
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induces or incites to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and psychological balance.
- Is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in such a way that it induces or could induce to error about its object or about the intentions or purposes of the communicator.
- Is protected by any intellectual or industrial property right belonging to third parties without the user having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use that he/she makes or intends to make.
- He violated the trade secrets of third parties.
- Is contrary to the right to honor, to personal and family privacy or to one’s own image.
- In any way undermine the credit of TURIGRANADA DMC or third parties.
- Infringes the regulations on secrecy of communications.
- Constitutes, as the case may be, unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair competition.
- Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) TURIGRANADA DMC or third parties, or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on such computer equipment.
- Causes, due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.), difficulties in the normal operation of the services provided on the website.
- Contain HTML tags other than those expressly authorized by TURIGRANADA DMC.
6ª. Obligation to make proper use of contentIn accordance with the provisions of the preceding clause, the user agrees to use the contents made available to users on the website, meaning, but not limited to, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes.
7ª. Use of the services offered on the website in accordance with TURIGRANADA DMC’s anti-spam policy– The user of the website undertakes to refrain from:
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send communications and advertising of any kind for sales purposes, or others of a commercial nature, without prior request or consent.
- Sending any other type of message not previously requested or consented to.
- Sending unsolicited and unconsented chain e-mails.
- Use distribution lists that can be accessed through the services provided to carry out the activities indicated in sections 1, 2 and 3 above.
- Make available to third parties, for any purpose, data collected from distribution lists.
Users or third parties harmed by the receipt of unsolicited messages addressed to a group of recipients may notify TURIGRANADA DMC by sending a message to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
1. Exclusion of warranties and liability for the operation of the website and the provision of services.
1.1. Availability and continuity, usability and reliability.
TURIGRANADA DMC provides its services and content on an ongoing basis using all technical means at its disposal to perform such provision satisfactorily.
TURIGRANADA DMC may, when it deems appropriate, make corrections, improvements or modifications to the information contained on the website, services, or content, without this giving rise to any claim or compensation, or imply recognition of any liability whatsoever.
TURIGRANADA DMC does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the website and the services provided. When reasonably possible, TURIGRANADA DMC will give prior notice of interruptions in the operation of the website and services.
TURIGRANADA DMC does not guarantee the usefulness of the website and the services provided for the performance of any particular activity, nor its infallibility and, in particular, but not exclusively, that users can actually use the website and services, access the various web pages that make up the site or those from which services are provided.
TURIGRANADA DMC excludes, to the full extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website and the services provided, to the defrauding of the usefulness that users may have attributed to the website and the services provided, to the reliability of the website and the services, and in particular, but not exclusively, to failures in the access to the different web pages of the website or to those from which the services are provided.
TURIGRANADA DMC only be liable for damages that the user may suffer as a result of the use of the website when such damage is attributable to a willful misconduct on their part.
1.2. Privacy and security in the use of the website and services.
TURIGRANADA DMC does not guarantee the privacy and security of the use of the website and the services provided, and in particular, does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties can not have knowledge of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use that users make of the website and services.
TURIGRANADA DMC excludes, to the full extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to knowledge that may have unauthorized third parties of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of use that users make of the website and services.
2. Privacy and disclaimer of warranties and liability for content.
TURIGRANADA DMC does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or electronic documents and files stored therein.
TURIGRANADA DMC excludes, to the full extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses, or the presence of other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or user files.
2.2. Legitimacy, reliability and usefulness.
TURIGRANADA DMC does not guarantee the legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents.
TURIGRANADA DMC excludes, to the full extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents, and in particular, but not exclusively, for damages that may be due to:
- Failure to comply with the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order as a result of the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- The infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, of business secrets, of contractual commitments of any kind, of the rights to honor, to personal and family privacy and to the image of persons, of property rights and of any other nature belonging to a third party as a consequence of the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- The performance of acts of unfair competition and unlawful advertising as a result of the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- Lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance and/or timeliness of the content.
- Unsuitability for any kind of purpose and disappointment of the expectations generated by the contents.
- The non-fulfillment, delay in the fulfillment, defective fulfillment or termination for any cause of the obligations contracted by third parties and contracts made with third parties through or due to the access to the contents.
- The vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, or otherwise transmitted or made available, received, obtained or accessed through the website or the services provided.
2.3. Truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
TURIGRANADA DMC does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. TURIGRANADA DMC excludes, to the full extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content.
3. Exclusion of warranties and liability for the use of the website, services and contents by users.
TURIGRANADA DMC has no obligation to control, and does not control, the use made by users of the website, services and content. In particular, TURIGRANADA DMC does not guarantee, under any circumstances, that users use the website, services and content in accordance with these conditions and, where appropriate, with the particular conditions that may apply, nor that they do so in a diligent and prudent manner.
TURIGRANADA DMC also has no obligation to verify, and does not verify, the identity of users, nor the accuracy, validity, completeness and / or authenticity of the data that users provide about themselves to other users.
TURIGRANADA DMC excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the use of services and content by users, or that may be due to the lack of accuracy, validity, completeness and / or authenticity of the information that users provide to other users about themselves, and in particular, but not exclusively, for damages of any kind that may be due to the impersonation of a third party by a user in any kind of communication made through the website.
Proceedings for carrying out activities of an unlawful nature
In the event that any user, or a third party, considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the pages of the website, and in particular the violation of intellectual or industrial property rights (patents, industrial models and drawings, trademarks and trade names, etc.) or other rights, you must send a notice to TURIGRANADA DMC which must contain the following terms:
- Claimant’s personal data: name and surname, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Detailed specification of the alleged unlawful activity carried out on the website. In the case of an alleged violation of rights, precise and concrete indication of the protected contents, as well as their location on the web pages.
- Facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of such activity.
- In case of violation of rights, handwritten signature or equivalent with the personal data of the holder of the allegedly infringed rights, or, failing that, of the person authorized to act in the name and on behalf of the latter.
- Express declaration, and under the responsibility of the claimant, that the information provided in the notification is accurate and of the unlawful nature of the use of the contents or the performance of the activities described.
Such notification shall be sent by mail to the following address: TURIGRANADA DMC, Calle Mesones, 1, Ed. Suizo, 4º G, 18001, Granada, Granada, Spain.
All notifications and communications sent by the user to TURIGRANADA DMC will be considered effective, for all purposes, when addressed to the Customer Service Department in any of the following ways:
- Mailing by post.
- Email submission to the following address email@example.com.
For its part, all notifications from TURIGRANADA DMC to the user will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made in any of the following ways:
- Sending by mail to the user’s address when it has been previously brought to the attention of TURIGRANADA DMC.
- Sending e-mail to any of the accounts that the user has or may have as part of any other service that TURIGRANADA DMC provides to the user.
- Communication by means of a telephone call to the telephone number provided by the user, when it has been previously brought to the attention of TURIGRANADA DMC.
- By means of pop-up messages sent during the provision of website services by TURIGRANADA DMC to the user.
In this sense, all notifications made by TURIGRANADA DMC to the user will be considered validly made if they have been made using the data provided by the user and through the means indicated above. To this end, the user declares that all data provided by him are true and correct, agreeing to communicate to TURIGRANADA DMC all changes relating to the notification data.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The conditions of access and use, as well as any relationship between the user and TURIGRANADA DMC, shall be governed by Spanish law, considering that, in the event of any litigation arising from these conditions, the parties shall submit to the jurisdiction and exclusive competence of the competent Courts and Tribunals, according to the article 90.2 of the Revised Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users.
Also, to resolve any dispute or controversy that may arise in the interpretation or enforcement of these conditions or the relationship between the user and TURIGRANADA DMC, both parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit to the jurisdiction and exclusive competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Granada.